We Team with Contractors, Developers and their Clients To Deliver What They Need–When They Need It
Your commercial projects can count on our extraordinary level of professional knowledge and expertise, developed since 1962. We maintain a full office staff of dispatchers, administrative personnel, and operations managers. You can check out some of our client work on the Commercial Projects Gallery page.
We Provide a Broad Range of Commercial Solutions To Fit Your Needs
Whether you need to cool an entire office building, filter the air in a nursing home or just chill a wine cellar to a precise temperature, Conditioned Air can do the job:
|Dehumidifying Systems||New Construction|
|Filtration||Custom Ductwork Fabrication|
|Refrigeration Equipment||Design and Build|
|Walk-Ins||Wine Cellar Systems|
We Deliver Precise Commercial Air Conditioning Solutions Customized for Your Unique Situation
Because your commercial project should have exactly the right amount of air conditioning for its size and unique demand characteristics, we perform an in-depth load calculation prior to making our recommendations. Learn more about load calculations for properly sizing your air conditioning equipment.
Our warehouse is well-stocked with the supplies, parts, and equipment necessary to handle the most demanding commercial projects. Our on-site duct and sheet metal fabrication facility allows us to provide unequalled customized solutions.
Because your construction challenges often require multi-disciplinary solutions, we work as a team with your architects and engineers to tackle the most complex commercial air conditioning problems.
One Dozen Reasons to Choose Conditioned Air for Your Commercial AC Needs
- We will respond promptly and complete the job on-time and on budget.
- Our skilled, certified engineers and technicians can meet any AC challenge.
- Our technicians comply with all Environmental Regulations and are E.P.A. Certified.
- We can take your drawings and make them work in the real world of commercial construction.
- We will recommend and install exactly the right size AC system for your needs—no more and no less.
- We have an experienced design team skilled in applications and working with architects and engineers with CAD.
- Everything we do is focused on YOUR productivity.
- We have the commercial experience you can trust. For almost 50 years, we have been serving retail chains, offices, the food service industry, and manufacturing as well as helping our local schools and churches.
- We can improve the air quality of your building.
- We can custom design a new air conditioning and refrigeration system capable of satisfying your needs.
- We have a custom duct and sheet metal fabrication facility.
- There is no job too small for Conditioned Air.
Custom Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreements
We know that you have a lot more to worry about than maintaining the AC systems in your buildings. We take that worry off your hands. Learn all about our commercial maintenance plans.
You Can Select from a Broad Range of Quality AC Systems with Excellent Warrantees
We carry a full line of name brand, high quality, heavy-duty commercial heating and cooling systems. We work directly with contractors and developers to get them the right systems at the right price.
All of the products we carry come with excellent warranties to give you the peace of mind you need when making purchasing decisions.
Give us a call or drop us an email today for all your commercial heating and cooling needs.
If your existing commercial air conditioning system is in need of repair or service, click here to request service or call us at 239-643-2445 for immediate or emergency service.
Commercial AC Leasing
Enjoy the many benefits of leasing offered by Conditioned Air:
- Conserve Working Capital
When a business leases new air conditioning equipment, working capital is not reduced and bank credit lines are not affected. Working capital can be used elsewhere or kept in reserve for other needs.
- Tax Deductible
Lease payments may be fully deductible.
- Less Initial Cost
With our business leasing, 100% of your equipment cost can be leased to include extended warranties. In most cases, we require no money down.
- Help Eliminate Repair Costs
Upgrade all your air conditioning and refrigeration equipment today and reduce repair costs for many years.
- Capital Budgets
Many businesses both small and large are faced with limited budgets. When faced with large bills, leasing new air conditioning and refrigeration equipment can solve the problem and keep costs within the capital budget.